Any woman are dreaming to have a magical wedding day where there will be lots of beautiful and enchanting scenery that captivates any eye. Apart from that, the bride’s beautiful wedding gown and other outfits are also awaited. However, a wedding dress is a substantial investment that can really cost a fortune. Fortunately, there are several ideas to find beautiful wedding dresses without breaking the bank. Who says you can’t save money on your wedding dress? By spending less on your wedding dress, you give yourself even more money to buy other things for your wedding. So, how and where can you find quality cheap wedding dresses that are still beautiful and you feel good about wearing? Consider the following ideas below.
1. You may think about going to a bridal shop that is may be a good drive from home. But if you take your mom and your wedding party with you, it can be a fun, money saving road trip.
2. If you haven’t notice this yet, there are some beautiful choices of bridesmaids dresses available that can serve just as well as a wedding dress. You can get one at a fraction of price, instead of buying a brand new wedding gown that is playing around a thousand bucks. These dresses come in variety of styles and colors, but when you find the perfect dress, simply order it in white, off beige or beige. But, if you are really a brave or a more modern bride you can order it in just about any color you want.
3. Consider used wedding dresses. This may not what you really want to have, but it can be a great money saving option if you are on a tight budget. Used wedding dresses that are of course cheap can be found in quite a few places. When you decide to cut down the cost of your wedding expenses, and you want to buy used wedding dress, remember that this idea is a bit different than buying used clothes. A wedding dress is worn once! So it is really barely used at all. You can easily find used wedding dresses at online stores. However, consider going to local bridal shops first and try on the dresses they offer, find a few choices you like the best, note the size you need, and do online searching again and see if you can find them.
4. Make your own wedding dress. If you have the skill and talent to make and decorate your own wedding dress, then feel free to do so. Not only you have saved a big amount of dollars on it, but also you have included your own personal touch on your wedding outfit. But if this is not the case, then perhaps it’s about to get your skilled mom, aunt or friend involved in the process of making your wedding dress.
5. You may also consider renting or borrowing a wedding dress. Not only tuxedos are rent-able these days, but also wedding dresses. You can only spend almost the half of the brand new wedding gown’s price if you will consider renting. The down side of this, however, is you have less of a selection and sometimes you can’t alter the dress, you have to find one in your size. But if you are an average size, the price might make it worth it. If you have a friend who have the same size as yours, you may try asking her if you can borrow it. I’m sure she can’t say no for that. Just be sure you will take care of it and return it the way it used to be.